The Saint Francis U Red Flash (18-14), 19-point underdogs, square off against the 25th-ranked Indiana Hoosiers (17-15) in the NIT at Assembly Hall. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 148 points and it will air on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Saint Francis U Red Flash at Indiana Hoosiers Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Hoosiers fell to the Ohio State Buckeyes, 79-75, while the Red Flash were defeated by the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, 85-76.
Saint Francis U had an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.5 (above their season average of 34.4) while Indiana made 11 of their 27 three pointers (40.7 percent). Devonte Green was a key piece for Indiana with 26 points. Meanwhile, Saint Francis U rallied around Jamaal King, who contributed 21 points and eight assists.
Of the Red Flash’s 27 games with betting action, 14 have finished under the total. Saint Francis U holds records of 18-14 straight up (SU) and 10-16-1 against the spread (ATS).
Hoosiers games also have gone under the O/U total 53.1 percent of the time. Additionally, Indiana owns records of 17-15 SU and 15-17 ATS.
Indiana figures to have the advantage on the defensive side of the ball. The Hoosiers currently rank 87th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.485), while Saint Francis U is 235th in effective field goal percentage (0.499).
Saint Francis U Red Flash vs. Indiana Hoosiers ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Indiana, ATS Winner – Saint Francis U, O/U – Under
- Indiana averages 4.4 blocks per game, which ranks 38th in the nation. Saint Francis U ranks 194th in blocks allowed per game (4.4).
- The Red Flash rank 32nd in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Hoosiers rank 98th (5.9).
- Indiana ranks 148th in assists per game (13.3) while Saint Francis U ranks 188th in assists allowed per game (13.8).
- The Red Flash average 37.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 57th in the NCAA. The Hoosiers rank 161st in rebounds allowed per game (35.0).
- Saint Francis U ranks 183rd in three pointers attempted per game (21.9) while Indiana ranks 272nd (19.2).
- During their last five games, the Hoosiers have scored an average of 78.8 points per game (7.3 above their season average) and allowed an average of 72.2 points per game (4.4 above their season average).
- The Red Flash’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 0.8, up from 0.8 for the season.