The Buffalo Bulls welcome the Saint Francis U Red Flash to Alumni Arena to get their seasons going. Action starts at 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Saint Francis U Red Flash at Buffalo Bulls ATS Odds
Buffalo made the tournament last season after a 26-8 regular season campaign that earned them a 13 seed in the tournament. They reached the Second Round, where the Kentucky Wildcats defeated them. Saint Francis U, meanwhile, failed to reach the tournament following an 18-12 regular season.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Buffalo figures to have a considerable edge. In the 2017-18 season, the Bulls offense ranked 37th in that metric at 0.548, while the Saint Francis U defense ranked 279th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.527).
Saint Francis U vs. Buffalo Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Saint Francis U, ATS Winner – Saint Francis U, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Buffalo ranks 17th in assists per game (16.6) while Saint Francis U ranks 286th in assists allowed per game (15.8).
- The Bulls rank 69th in blocks per game (4.1) while the Red Flash rank 235th (2.3).
- Saint Francis U ranks 50th in steals allowed per game (5.3) while Buffalo ranks 95th (5.8).
- The Bulls rank 32nd in three pointers attempted per game (26.3) while the Red Flash rank 235th in three pointers allowed per game (23.5).
- Buffalo ranks 36th in rebounds per game (38.6) while Saint Francis U ranks 235th (33.8).