The No. 19 Louisville Cardinals (3-0) are off to a hot start and will try to remain undefeated when they square off against the Saint Francis U Red Flash (2-2) at KFC Yum! Center. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Saint Francis U Red Flash at Louisville Cardinals Odds Preview
The Red Flash dismantled the Franciscan University Barons in their last contest, 96-54. With 10 points and 11 rebounds, Saint Francis U’s Deivydas Kuzavas had a solid performance. Saint Francis U dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a turnover percentage of 10.1 (better than their season average of 13.8) and a free throw rate of 0.275 (above their season average of 0.205). For those same stats, Franciscan University recorded marks of 26.6 and 0.167, respectively.
In the Cardinals last game, they thoroughly outplayed the Southern Illinois Salukis, 84-42. With 18 points on 7-for-10 shooting, Jordan Nwora was the game’s leading scorer. Louisville played a flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.203 and a turnover percentage of 9.6. Southern Illinois was 0.078 and 19.1, respectively, for those same stats.
Louisville could dominate the offensive glass in this showdown. Since the 2016-17 season, the Cardinals rank 17th in offensive rebounding percentage (36.4 percent), while Saint Francis U ranks 285th in defensive rebounding percentage (68.6 percent).
Saint Francis U Red Flash vs. Louisville Cardinals Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Louisville, ATS Winner – Louisville, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Cardinals rank 38th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Red Flash rank 186th (6.6).
- Louisville averages 5.8 blocks per game, which ranks sixth in the NCAA. Saint Francis U ranks 149th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Louisville averages 40.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 13th in the nation. Saint Francis U ranks 239th in rebounds allowed per game (36.7).
- The Cardinals rank 19th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while the Red Flash rank 244th (14.5).
- Louisville ranks 107th in three pointers allowed per game (20.2) while Saint Francis U ranks 297th (24.8).