The Colorado State Rams and Sacramento State Hornets will go head-to-head at Moby Arena to begin their seasons. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 143 points with Colorado State set as a 16.5-point favorite. Action starts at 9:30 p.m. ET on Friday, November 10, 2017.
Sacramento State Hornets at Colorado State Rams Odds Preview
Last season, Colorado State was unable make the tournament following a 23-11 regular season campaign. Sacramento State also failed to reach the tournament following a 13-18 regular season campaign.
Half-court execution will be of utmost importance when two of the nation’s slowest-paced teams clash. Colorado State ranked 285th in possessions per game (67.0) and Sacramento State was 253rd (67.8) last season.
The Hornets were 13-18 straight up (SU) and 15-13 against the spread (ATS) last season. Sacramento State games had a slight tendency to finish under the O/U total (53.6 percent).
Meanwhile, the Rams owned records of 23-11 SU and 19-10-1 ATS last season. Colorado State games had a tendency to go over the O/U total (60.0 percent).
Sacramento State Hornets at Colorado State Rams Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Colorado State, ATS Winner – Sacramento State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Rams average 38.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 51st in the NCAA. The Hornets rank 153rd in rebounds allowed per game (35.0).
- Sacramento State ranks 58th in blocks per game (4.4) while Colorado State ranks 75th in blocks allowed per game (3.0).
- Colorado State ranks 52nd in assists allowed per game (11.6) while Sacramento State ranks 229th (14.3).
- The Hornets rank 99th in three pointers allowed per game (19.9) while the Rams rank 275th (23.8).
- Colorado State ranks 160th in steals per game (6.1) while Sacramento State ranks 269th (4.7).