The Sacramento Kings (3-9) can end a six-game road losing streak when they clash with the Washington Wizards (7-5) at Capital One Arena. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 209.5 points with Washington opening as an 11.5-point favorite. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 13, 2017, and it can be seen on NBATV.
Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards ATS Preview
The Kings got blown out by the New York Knicks in their last outing, 118-91. Sacramento’s Buddy Hield contributed 17 points and seven rebounds in the game. New York made 12 of their 27 three pointers (44.4 percent). Sacramento, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of getting to and converting from the charity stripe (24-30; 80.0 percent).
In the Wizards’ last matchup, they dismantled the Atlanta Hawks, 113-94. Washington received a boost from Bradley Beal, who was the game’s leading scorer with 19 points on 7-for-13 shooting. Washington dominated every stat category in the game. They had a solid free throw rate of 0.282 (above their season average of 0.245) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3 (above their season average of 22.9). For those same stats, Atlanta recorded marks of 0.145 and 24.4, respectively.
Conflicting tempos will be on display in this matchup. Washington prefers an up-and-down style of play (fifth in possessions per game), while Sacramento is more half-court-oriented (27th in possessions per game).
Of Sacramento’s 12 games, six have finished over the projected point total, while 7 of Washington’s 12 games have finished under the O/U total. The Wizards come into this game with a significant advantage in both straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records. They are 7-5 SU and 6-6 ATS, while the Kings are 3-9 SU and 4-7-1 ATS.
Beal has been playing at a high level over the last five games for Washington, averaging 31.8 points and 3.4 assists per game.
These teams have already met once this season. The two teams combined to put up 193 points in that game, which was well under the projected point total of 208. The Wizards won 110-83, covering as 8-point underdogs. The Wizards dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a superb effective field goal percentage of 0.571 and a great offensive rebounding percentage of 28.9. For those same stats, the Kings were 0.427 and 23.4, respectively. In the victory, John Wall led all scorers with 19 points.
Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Wizards, ATS Winner – Wizards, O/U – Over
- The Wizards rank 11th in blocks per game (5.2) while the Kings rank 25th (3.7).
- Washington ranks 15th in points in the paint per game (44.0) while Sacramento ranks 25th (39.8).
- Washington ranks 14th in rebounds allowed per game (43.3) while Sacramento ranks 25th (46.6).
- Sacramento ranks 18th in fast break points per game (8.8) while Washington ranks 21st in fast break points allowed per game (11.9).
- Sacramento is 1-5-1 ATS on the road with 4 overs and 3 unders.
- At home, Washington is 2-5 ATS with 4 overs and 3 unders.
- When allowing below 100 points, Sacramento is 2-1 and Washington is 4-0.
- The Wizards are 7-3 when they reach the century mark, while the Kings are 1-3.
- The Wizards average 22.9 assists per game, which ranks 10th in the NBA. The Kings rank 21st in assists allowed per game (23.6).
- Washington ranks first in points off turnovers per game (21.5) while Sacramento ranks 27th (13.8).
- The Wizards rank 12th in three pointers allowed per game (27.7) while the Kings rank 28th (33.3).
- The Wizards average 8.8 steals per game, which ranks seventh in the league. The Kings rank 13th in steals allowed per game (8.2).
- Washington averages 12.8 second chance points per game, which ranks 11th in the NBA. Sacramento ranks 26th in second chance points allowed per game (15.1).
- Washington is 3-2 ATS with 4 unders and 1 over in their last five games.
- Over their last five games, Sacramento is 2-2-1 ATS with 4 overs and 1 under.
- The Wizards’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.8, up from 4.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Kings have scored an average of 95.8 points per game (1.0 above their season average) and allowed an average of 106.6 points per game (1.3 above their season average).