The Sacramento Kings (5-14) look to snap their nine-game road losing streak when they go head-to-head against the Golden State Warriors (15-5), who will attempt to prolong their six-game home winning streak. Action starts at 10:30 p.m. ET on Monday, November 27, 2017, and it can be seen on NBC Sports – California.
Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors Odds Preview
The Kings lost a tough one against the Los Angeles Clippers in their last matchup, 97-95. With 27 points on 10-for-18 shooting, Buddy Hield led Sacramento in scoring. Los Angeles did a fantastic job of making free throws (12-13; 92.3 percent). Sacramento, meanwhile, held the Clippers to an offensive rebounding percentage of 17.1 (below their season average of 25.2).
The last time the Warriors played, they beat the New Orleans Pelicans, 110-95. With 27 points on 9-for-25 shooting, Stephen Curry led Golden State in scoring. Golden State played a nearly perfect game. They had a ridiculously low turnover percentage of 7.8 (better than their season average of 14.8) and a free throw rate of 0.234 (above their season average of 0.200). For those same stats, New Orleans was 15.3 and 0.190, respectively.
The high-octane offense of Golden State (first in the league with an offensive efficiency of 114.1) will square off against the bottom-tier defense of Sacramento (28th in the NBA with a defensive efficiency of 109.4). The Warriors should have the edge on that end of the court.
Of Sacramento’s 19 games, 10 have finished under the projected point total, while 11 of Golden State’s 20 games have finished over the O/U total. The Warriors hold a sizable advantage in terms of straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records. They are 15-5 SU and 9-11 ATS, while the Kings are 5-14 SU and 7-10-2 ATS.
This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams. The Warriors won three out of four meetings played against each other last season. In the most recent game, Golden State won 114-100. The Warriors played a flawless game. They had a solid offensive rebounding percentage of 29.5 and a turnover percentage of 11.0. The Kings were 16.2 and 17.6, respectively, for those same stats.
Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Warriors, ATS Winner – Warriors, O/U – Over
- The Kings rank second in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.3) while the Warriors rank 24th (18.8).
- Golden State ranks first in fast break points per game (23.4) while Sacramento ranks 19th (8.8).
- Golden State ranks seventh in rebounds per game (45.6) while Sacramento ranks 29th (39.4).
- Sacramento ranks 21st in second chance points per game (10.8) while Golden State ranks 27th (9.7).
- Sacramento is 1-7-2 ATS on the road with 5 unders, 4 overs and 1 push.
- At home, Golden State is 5-5 ATS with 5 overs and 5 unders.
- Golden State is 4-1 when they allow less than 100 points, while Sacramento is 3-2.
- The Kings are 2-3 when they reach the century mark, while the Warriors are 14-3.
- The Kings rank 10th in steals per game (8.4) while the Warriors rank 28th in steals allowed per game (9.0).
- Golden State ranks first in assists per game (30.1) while Sacramento ranks 28th (19.8).
- The Warriors rank seventh in three pointers attempted per game (31.6) while the Kings rank last (21.3).
- The Warriors rank 14th in points in the paint per game (44.0) while the Kings rank 25th (39.9).
- Golden State ranks first in blocks per game (8.8) while Sacramento ranks 23rd (4.1).
- Golden State is 2-3 ATS with 3 overs and 2 unders in their last five games.
- Over their last five games, Sacramento is 3-1-1 ATS with 3 unders and 2 overs.
- The Warriors average margin of victory in their last five games has been 12.4, up from 11.2 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Kings have scored an average of 96.4 points per game (2.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 99.4 points per game (5.7 below their season average).