The Chicago Bulls (3-17), who are currently riding a seven-game losing streak, will try to get back in the win column when they welcome the Sacramento Kings (6-15) to United Center. Sacramento opened as a 1.5-point favorite, while the games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 193 points. Tip-off is set for 8 p.m. ET on Friday, December 1, 2017, and it can be seen on NBC Sports – California.
Sacramento Kings vs. Chicago Bulls Odds Preview
The Kings lost big to the Milwaukee Bucks in their last outing, 112-87. Sacramento’s Willie Cauley-Stein had 10 points and 10 rebounds in the contest. Milwaukee had an effective field goal percentage of 0.655 (above their season average of 0.530). Sacramento, meanwhile, held the Bucks to an offensive rebounding percentage of 3.1 (below their season average of 18.5).
The last time the Bulls played, they were blown out by the Denver Nuggets, 111-110. Lauri Markkanen led Chicago in scoring with 20 points on 7-for-17 shooting. Denver did a great job of converting from the charity stripe (23-31; 74.2 percent). Chicago, meanwhile, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.591 (above their season average of 0.466).
Second-chance points could be few and far between for Sacramento in this matchup. The Kings rank 22nd in offensive rebounding percentage (20.9 percent), while Chicago ranks fourth in defensive rebounding percentage (80.7 percent).
Of Sacramento’s 21 games, 10 have finished over the projected point total, while 12 of Chicago’s 19 games have finished under the projected point total. The Kings have the better straight up (SU) record (6-15 vs. 3-17) and a narrow edge against the spread (ATS) (8-11-2 vs. 7-10-2).
Zach Randolph has been impressive over the last five games for Sacramento, averaging 15.8 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.6 steals per game.
This is the first time these teams will clash this year, after the Bulls won both contests last season. In the last game, Chicago won 112-107. The Bulls’ 7.8 turnover percentage was their biggest strength over the Kings, who had a mark of 14.8.
Sacramento Kings vs. Chicago Bulls Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bulls, ATS Winner – Bulls, O/U – Under
- The Kings rank 21st in blocks per game (4.0) while the Bulls rank 28th (3.3).
- Sacramento ranks 20th in fast break points per game (9.1) while Chicago ranks 26th (8.1).
- Chicago ranks 19th in assists per game (21.8) while Sacramento ranks 26th (20.0).
- On the road, Sacramento is 2-7-2 ATS with 5 overs, 5 unders and 1 push.
- At home, Chicago is 3-4-1 ATS with 7 unders and 1 over.
- Sacramento is 3-2 when they hold opponents under 100 points, while Chicago is 2-4.
- When scoring over 100 points, the Bulls are 2-5 and the Kings are 3-3.
- The Kings rank 24th in points in the paint per game (40.7) while the Bulls rank last (36.9).
- Chicago ranks eighth in three pointers attempted per game (31.4) while Sacramento ranks last (20.9).
- The Bulls rank 13th in rebounds per game (44.4) while the Kings rank 29th (39.2).
- Sacramento ranks third in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.7) while Chicago ranks 15th (17.4).
- Chicago is 1-4 ATS with 4 unders and 1 over in their last five games.
- Over their last five games, Sacramento is 3-2 ATS with 4 overs and 1 under.
- The Bulls’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 18.4, up from 11.6 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Kings have scored an average of 100.6 points per game (5.9 above their season average) and allowed an average of 106.2 points per game (0.7 above their season average).