The Buffalo Bulls (5-1) will be at home in Alumni Arena when they challenge the Robert Morris Colonials (6-4). Tip-off is set for 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 16, 2017.
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Buffalo Bulls Free Preview
The last time the Colonials played, they defeated the Drexel Dragons, 74-60. Dachon Burke was the top scorer from either team with 25 points on 9-for-15 shooting. The Colonials forced 18 turnovers and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.579 (above their season average of 0.474).
The Bulls hope to maintain momentum after thoroughly outplaying the Central Pennsylvania College Knights in their last contest, 88-54. Buffalo received a boost from CJ Massinburg, who put up 13 points and 11 rebounds. The Bulls held the Knights to an effective field goal percentage of 0.350 (below the 0.485 mark opponents have averaged against Buffalo this season). The Knights also had a turnover percentage of 26.4 (above their season average of 21.4).
Look for Buffalo to dominate the offensive glass in this meeting. Since last season, the Bulls rank 59th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.9 percent), while Robert Morris ranks 322nd in defensive rebounding percentage (68.1 percent).Burke has been playing at a high level over the last five games for Robert Morris, averaging 18.8 points, 7.0 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 1.8 steals per game.
The Colonials won the lone game against the Bulls last season, 74-71. Robert Morris had a much better turnover percentage (11.7 vs. 23.9). Buffalo, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (29.7 vs. 15.9).
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Buffalo Bulls ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Robert Morris, ATS Winner – Robert Morris, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Colonials rank sixth in three pointers allowed per game (16.4) while the Bulls rank 91st (20.6).
- Robert Morris ranks 38th in assists allowed per game (11.7) while Buffalo ranks 80th (12.3).
- Buffalo ranks 27th in rebounds per game (40.4) while Robert Morris ranks 218th in rebounds allowed per game (37.3).
- The Bulls average 3.9 blocks per game, which ranks 73rd in the nation. The Colonials rank 175th in blocks allowed per game (4.1).
- Robert Morris ranks 42nd in steals per game (7.8) while Buffalo ranks 143rd (5.8).