The Siena Saints (1-5) will be at home in Times Union Center when they challenge the Robert Morris Colonials (4-3). Tip-off is set for 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
Robert Morris Colonials at Siena Saints Odds Preview
The last time the Colonials played, they defeated the Youngstown State Penguins, 81-74. Dachon Burke was the games leading scorer with 21 points on 7-for-13 shooting. The Colonials had a fantastic free throw rate of 0.449 (above their season average of 0.223) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.602 (above their season average of 0.443).
The Saints are hoping for a better outcome after their 75-55 loss to the St. Bonaventure Bonnies in their last outing. Ahsante Shivers was Siena’s leading scorer with 19 points on 5-for-14 shooting. St. Bonaventure’s 10.4 turnover percentage was their largest strength over Siena, who had a rate of 17.4. The Bonnies mark was better than their season average of 14.4.
This has potential to be a sloppy game for the offense of Siena. Since last season, Siena ranks 273rd in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.1 percent), while the disruptive defense of Robert Morris has forced the sixth-most turnovers in the nation (24.4 percent).
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Siena Saints Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Siena, ATS Winner – Siena, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Saints rank 177th in assists per game (13.4) while the Colonials rank 306th (10.7).
- Robert Morris ranks ninth in three pointers allowed per game (16.5) while Siena ranks 90th (20.1).
- Robert Morris ranks 24th in steals per game (7.9) while Siena ranks 208th (5.6).
- The Saints average 37.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 73rd in the NCAA. The Colonials rank 246th in rebounds allowed per game (37.0).
- Siena ranks 75th in blocks per game (4.1) while Robert Morris ranks 241st (2.5).