The North Carolina State Wolfpack (8-3) will be at home in PNC Arena when they take on the Robert Morris Colonials (6-5). Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
Robert Morris Colonials at North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds Preview
In the Colonials last matchup, they fell to the Buffalo Bulls, 86-70. Dachon Burke had a solid game for Robert Morris, leading the team in scoring with 18 points on 8-for-16 shooting. Buffalo had an effective field goal percentage of 0.603 (above their season average of 0.527). Robert Morris, meanwhile, forced the Bulls into a turnover percentage of 26.8 (above their season average of 15.3).
The Wolfpack are hoping for a better outcome after their 81-76 loss to the UNCG Spartans in their last contest. With 16 points and eight assists, Braxton Beverly played well for North Carolina State. UNCG held the Wolfpack to an offensive rebounding percentage of 17.2 (below their season average of 37.4). North Carolina State, on the other hand, had a free throw rate of 0.380 (above their season average of 0.287).
North Carolina State could dominate the offensive glass in this matchup. The Wolfpack are among the nations elite on the offensive glass, ranking 38th in offensive rebounding percentage at 35.9 percent. Meanwhile, Robert Morris ranks 288th in the NCAA at corralling defensive rebounds with a defensive rebounding percentage of 65.8 percent. Also, the Colonials rank 310th in turnover percentage (21.9 percent), while the Wolfpack rank 31st in opponents turnover percentage (23.7 percent).
Burke has taken his game to another level over the last five games for Robert Morris, averaging 20.8 points, 7.2 rebounds and 2.4 steals per game.
Robert Morris Colonials vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – North Carolina State, ATS Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Over
- The Wolfpack average 3.9 blocks per game, which ranks 76th in the NCAA. The Colonials rank 135th in blocks allowed per game (4.7).
- Robert Morris is 13th in the nation with 17.2 three pointers allowed per game while North Carolina State is 46th with 19.2 three pointers allowed per game.
- North Carolina State ranks 63rd in assists per game (15.7) while Robert Morris ranks 227th (12.6).
- The Wolfpack average 37.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 95th in the NCAA. The Colonials rank 200th in rebounds allowed per game (38.2).
- Robert Morris ranks 39th in steals per game (8.3) while North Carolina State ranks 125th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Wolfpack’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 8.8, down from 13.1 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Colonials have scored an average of 75.4 points per game (5.0 above their season average) and allowed an average of 74.2 points per game (3.1 above their season average).