The Robert Morris Colonials (9-10, 5-1 NEC) will be at Peter Aquilone Court to go head-to-head with the St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers (8-10, 2-4 NEC) in a NEC matchup. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 23, 2020.
Robert Morris Colonials at St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Terriers were blown out by the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers, 59-39, while the Colonials defeated the Sacred Heart Pioneers, 67-55.
The Colonials, who came into the game averaging an effective field goal percentage of 0.513, had a great mark of 0.565 and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 39.3 (above their season average of 30.1). St. Francis Brooklyn, on the other hand, held Mount St. Mary’s to an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.0 (below their season average of 31.5). Rob Higgins played well for St. Francis Brooklyn, recording 13 points. Robert Morris, meanwhile, was led by AJ Bramah, who finished with 18 points and 20 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Josh Williams led the Colonials to a 78-52 victory. He scored a game-high 20 points. Robert Morris had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.619 vs. 0.397). St. Francis Brooklyn, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.103 vs. 0.085).
Robert Morris vs. St. Francis Brooklyn Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Robert Morris, ATS Winner – Robert Morris, O/U – Over
- Robert Morris ranks 11th in assists per game (16.7) while St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 176th (12.1).
- The Terriers rank 36th in three pointers allowed per game (18.6) while the Colonials rank 66th (19.7).
- The Terriers rank 48th in steals allowed per game (5.6) while the Colonials rank 116th (6.6).
- St. Francis Brooklyn averages 3.8 blocks per game, which ranks 75th in the NCAA. Robert Morris ranks 135th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Colonials’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 15.4, up from 2.1 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Terriers have scored an average of 61.2 points per game (8.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.2 points per game (1.7 below their season average).