The Robert Morris Colonials (4-4) will be at home in PPG Paints Arena when they meet the Rider Broncs (5-3). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
Rider Broncs vs. Robert Morris Colonials Odds Preview
The Broncs lost to the Drexel Dragons in their last outing, 89-77. With 23 points on 11-for-13 shooting, Tyere Marshall led Rider in scoring. Drexel was effective at getting to and converting from the charity stripe. The Dragons made 25 of their 29 free throws (86.2 percent), while the Broncs were just 13-19 (68.4 percent).
In the Colonials last game, they were topped by the Siena Saints, 76-74. Dachon Burke was the games high scorer with 26 points on 9-for-19 shooting. Siena did an excellent job of making free throws (22-27; 81.5 percent). Robert Morris, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 11.7 (better than their season average of 20.3).
The offense of Rider will clash against the elite defense of Robert Morris. Since last season, the Broncs rank 191st in offensive efficiency, while the Colonials are 49th in defensive efficiency. The Colonials figure to have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Rider Broncs at Robert Morris Colonials Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Rider, ATS Winner – Rider, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Broncs rank 112th in assists per game (14.3) while the Colonials rank 300th (10.7).
- Rider ranks 127th in blocks per game (3.5) while Robert Morris ranks 233rd (2.5).
- Rider averages 40.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 18th in the NCAA. Robert Morris ranks 247th in rebounds allowed per game (37.1).
- The Colonials rank eighth in three pointers allowed per game (16.3) while the Broncs rank 208th (22.3).
- Robert Morris ranks 27th in steals per game (7.9) while Rider ranks 220th in steals allowed per game (6.9).