The UCF Knights, 7.5-point favorites, welcome the Rider Broncs to CFE Federal Credit Union Arena to begin their seasons. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 147 points and it will air on ESPN 3 at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Rider Broncs at UCF Knights Betting Odds
Last season, UCF was unable reach the tournament following a 19-13 regular season campaign. Rider also did not reach the tournament following a 22-9 regular season.
The Broncs were 22-9 straight up (SU) last season, but were just 14-14 against the spread (ATS). Of Rider’s 28 games that accepted bets last season, 16 finished under the O/U total.
The Knights, meanwhile, were 19-13 SU and 16-14-1 ATS last season. Coinciding with Rider, games involving UCF finished under the O/U total 51.6 percent of the time.
The physical UCF offense could be getting to the charity stripe a lot in this matchup. In the 2017-18 season, the Knights ranked 56th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.277, while Rider ranked 256th in FTA rate allowed (0.261). Conflicting styles will be on display in this meeting. The up-and-down Broncs ranked 17th in possessions per game, while the more half-court oriented Knights ranked 341st.
Rider Broncs at UCF Knights ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Rider, ATS Winner – Rider, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- UCF ranks 27th in three pointers allowed per game (19.0) while Rider ranks 290th (25.7).
- The Broncs rank 22nd in rebounds per game (39.2) while the Knights rank 197th (34.6).
- UCF blocks 3.5 opponent shots per game, which is ranked 125th in the NCAA. Rider ranks 233rd in blocks allowed per game (4.6).
- The Broncs rank 108th in assists per game (14.3) while the Knights rank 297th (10.6).
- Rider ranks 31st in steals per game (7.5) while UCF ranks 217th (5.3).