The Liberty Flames (2-2) will be at home in Vines Center when they meet the Quinnipiac Bobcats (1-3). Tip-off is set for 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
Quinnipiac Bobcats vs. Liberty Flames ATS Preview
The last time the Bobcats played, they were beaten by the Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 72-55. Abdulai Bundu had a good game for Quinnipiac, finishing with 11 points and six rebounds. Wake Forest had a turnover percentage of 10.6 (better than their season average of 16.8). Quinnipiac, meanwhile, did a terrific job of making free throws (17-20; 85.0 percent).
The Flames are hoping for a better outcome after their 68-66 loss to the Houston Cougars in their last game. Georgie Pacheco-Ortiz was Libertys leading scorer with 16 points on 5-for-7 shooting. Houston held the Flames to an offensive rebounding percentage of 15.2 (below their season average of 24.7). Liberty, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of converting from the charity stripe (17-21; 81.0 percent).
Liberty could put on a ball-control clinic in this meeting. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, Liberty ranks 29th in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.4 percent), while Quinnipiac has forced the 49th-fewest turnovers (16.9 percent). This game should be a showdown of opposite tempos. The up-tempo Bobcats rank 24th in possessions per game, while the slower-paced Flames rank 341st.
Quinnipiac Bobcats at Liberty Flames Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Quinnipiac, ATS Winner – Quinnipiac, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bobcats rank 104th in blocks per game (3.7) while the Flames rank 274th (1.9).
- Liberty averages 25.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 34th in the NCAA. Quinnipiac ranks 109th in three pointers allowed per game (20.3).
- Quinnipiac ranks 25th in rebounds per game (39.3) while Liberty ranks 321st (28.6).
- The Flames rank 17th in assists allowed per game (10.7) while the Bobcats rank 280th (15.7).
- Liberty ranks ninth in steals allowed per game (4.6) while Quinnipiac ranks 259th (7.5).