The Quinnipiac Bobcats will begin their season on the road when they clash against the ninth-ranked Villanova Wildcats (1-0) at Wells Fargo Center. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Quinnipiac Bobcats at Villanova Wildcats Betting Odds
The Wildcats will look to keep it rolling after dismantling the Morgan State Bears in their last contest, 100-77. Villanova received a boost from Eric Paschall, who was the game’s leading scorer with 26 points on 7-for-11 shooting. Villanova played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.299 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 44.4. For those same stats, Morgan State was 0.085 and 25.6, respectively.
Quinnipiac failed to make the tournament following a 12-21 regular season last season.
Last season, the Bobcats had records of 12-21 straight up (SU) and 12-13-2 against the spread (ATS). Quinnipiac’s games had a tendency to finish over the O/U total (66.7 percent).
The high-octane offense of Villanova will square off against the porous defense of Quinnipiac. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Wildcats rank first in offensive efficiency, while the Bobcats were 323rd in defensive efficiency. The Wildcats figure to have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Quinnipiac vs. Villanova Betting Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Quinnipiac, ATS Winner – Quinnipiac, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Villanova ranks 20th in assists per game (16.5) while Quinnipiac ranks 249th in assists allowed per game (14.8).
- The Wildcats rank 29th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Bobcats rank 150th (3.5).
- Villanova ranks 131st in rebounds per game (36.1) while Quinnipiac ranks 202nd in rebounds allowed per game (35.8).
- The Wildcats rank 20th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while the Bobcats rank 177th (6.5).
- Villanova ranks eighth in three pointers attempted per game (29.1) while Quinnipiac ranks 161st in three pointers allowed per game (21.9).