The 21st-ranked UCLA Bruins welcome the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons to Pauley Pavilion to begin their seasons. The game can be seen on Pac-12 Network at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons at UCLA Bruins Betting Odds
After a 21-11 regular season campaign, UCLA went to the tournament as an 11 seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Four by the St. Bonaventure Bonnies. Purdue Fort Wayne, meanwhile, was unable reach the tournament following an 18-14 regular season.
It might turn into a shootout as two of the nation’s best offenses battle. UCLA ranked 50th with 112.1 points per 100 possessions and Purdue Fort Wayne was 59th (111.6) in the 2017-18 season. Furthermore, the Mastodons ranked 30th in turnover percentage (16.0 percent), while the Bruins ranked 347th in opponents’ turnover percentage (14.7 percent).
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons at UCLA Bruins Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Purdue Fort Wayne, ATS Winner – Purdue Fort Wayne, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 13th in three pointers attempted per game (28.0) while UCLA ranks 282nd in three pointers allowed per game (25.1).
- The Mastodons average 14.7 assists per game, which ranks 93rd in the country. The Bruins rank 177th in assists allowed per game (13.7).
- Purdue Fort Wayne is seventh in the NCAA with 2.2 blocks allowed per game while UCLA is 22nd with 2.5 blocks allowed per game.
- The Mastodons rank 16th in steals per game (8.0) while the Bruins rank 187th (5.6).
- UCLA ranks 29th in rebounds per game (38.8) while Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 196th in rebounds allowed per game (35.7).