The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-1) open their home schedule at Hooper Eblen Arena against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (0-1). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Presbyterian Blue Hose vs. Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The Golden Eagles fell to the Memphis Tigers, 76-61, while the Blue Hose were defeated by the Charleston Cougars, 85-73.
Presbyterian had a better effective field goal percentage (0.492 vs. 0.457) while Tennessee Tech had a much better free throw rate (0.365 vs. 0.108). Tennessee Tech’s Micaiah Henry played well, finishing with 23 points and 13 rebounds. Presbyterian, meanwhile, was lifted by Francois Lewis, who had 24 points.
It will be a matchup of opposite tempos as the fast-paced Golden Eagles will look to push the more half-court-oriented Blue Hose. Dating back to last season, the Golden Eagles rank 65th in possessions per game while the Blue Hose are 340th.
Presbyterian at Tennessee Tech Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Presbyterian, ATS Winner – Presbyterian, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Tennessee Tech ranks 31st in steals per game (7.6) while Presbyterian ranks 225th (5.3).
- The Blue Hose average 24.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 78th in the country. The Golden Eagles rank 199th in three pointers allowed per game (22.7).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 140th in blocks per game (3.4) while Presbyterian ranks 256th (1.9).
- The Golden Eagles rank 149th in rebounds per game (35.8) while the Blue Hose rank 308th (31.5).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 122nd in assists per game (14.1) while Presbyterian ranks 272nd (11.5).