The Charlotte 49ers (1-2) will be at home in Dale F. Halton Arena when they challenge the Presbyterian Blue Hose (1-3). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 20, 2017.
Presbyterian Blue Hose vs. Charlotte 49ers Free Preview
The Blue Hose were blown out by the VMI Keydets in their last game, 78-58. Presbyterians Francois Lewis finished with 11 points and seven rebounds in the game. VMI did a great job of making free throws (13-15; 86.7 percent). Presbyterian, on the other hand, forced the Keydets into a turnover percentage of 21.2 (above the 13.4 mark opponents have averaged against Presbyterian this season).
In the 49ers last game, they were blown out by the Charleston Cougars, 81-72. With 16 points and six assists, Jon Davis played well for Charlotte. Charleston had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.586 vs. 0.476). Charlotte, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (32.5 vs. 23.3).
Contrasting styles will be on display in this showdown. Charlotte ranks 21st in possessions per game (74.1) while Presbyterian is 305th (66.5) since the 2016-17 season.
Presbyterian Blue Hose at Charlotte 49ers ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Charlotte, ATS Winner – Charlotte, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The 49ers rank 162nd in blocks per game (3.2) while the Blue Hose rank 254th (2.3).
- Charlotte ranks 183rd in assists allowed per game (13.5) while Presbyterian ranks 260th (14.8).
- Charlotte ranks 52nd in three pointers allowed per game (19.1) while Presbyterian ranks 270th (23.8).
- The Blue Hose rank 146th in rebounds allowed per game (34.8) while the 49ers rank 302nd (39.6).
- Charlotte averages 6.4 steals per game, which ranks 126th in the nation. Presbyterian ranks 273rd in steals allowed per game (8.3).