The UC Santa Barbara Gauchos (3-2) will be at home in Thunderdome when they clash with the Prairie View A&M Panthers (2-3). Tip-off is scheduled for 10 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017.
Prairie View A&M Panthers at UC Santa Barbara Gauchos Free Preview
The Panthers defeated the Georgia State Panthers in their last outing, 71-56. Gary Blackston was the top scorer from either team with 21 points on 5-for-8 shooting. Prairie View A&M played a nearly perfect game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.465 (above their season average of 0.273) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0 (above their season average of 29.3). For those same stats, Georgia State was 0.222 and 27.0, respectively.
In the Gauchos last matchup, they topped the Montana Grizzlies, 80-73. Jalen Canty played well for UC Santa Barbara, recording 12 points and 10 rebounds. The Gauchos knocked down 28 of their 35 free throws (80.0 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.634 (above their season average of 0.514).
Prairie View A&M Panthers vs. UC Santa Barbara Gauchos Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – UC Santa Barbara, ATS Winner – UC Santa Barbara, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Gauchos rank 155th in rebounds per game (36.2) while the Panthers rank 311th (31.2).
- Prairie View A&M ranks 131st in blocks per game (3.5) while UC Santa Barbara ranks 244th (2.5).
- Prairie View A&M ranks 32nd in three pointers allowed per game (18.6) while UC Santa Barbara ranks 283rd (24.2).
- The Panthers rank 22nd in steals per game (8.0) while the Gauchos rank 241st (5.3).
- Prairie View A&M ranks 139th in assists allowed per game (13.1) while UC Santa Barbara ranks 298th (15.8).