The Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-9) will travel to the Redhawk Center to take on the Seattle Redhawks (10-3). Action gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 20, 2018.
Prairie View A&M Panthers vs. Seattle Redhawks ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Redhawks got blown out by the Stanford Cardinal, 96-74, while the Panthers defeated the Santa Clara Broncos, 81-64.
Prairie View A&M dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 11.7 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.569. Santa Clara recorded marks of 22.3 and 0.439, respectively, for those same stats. Seattle, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (13.1 vs. 15.6). Terrell Brown led the way for Seattle, contributing 16 points and six rebounds. Meanwhile, Prairie View A&M was led by Gary Blackston, who finished with 30 points and eight rebounds.
Seattle could dominate on the defensive side of the ball as they clash against one of the worst offenses in the nation. The Redhawks rank 28th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.447), while Prairie View A&M is 329th in effective field goal percentage (0.456).
Prairie View A&M at Seattle Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Seattle, O/U – Under
- Seattle ranks seventh in assists allowed per game (8.9) while Prairie View A&M ranks 213th (15.9).
- The Redhawks rank 187th in three pointers attempted per game (20.8) while the Panthers rank 236th (18.6).
- Seattle ranks 32nd in steals allowed per game (5.4) while Prairie View A&M ranks 69th (5.9).
- The Redhawks rank 35th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Panthers rank 188th (1.5).
- Seattle ranks 72nd in rebounds per game (38.2) while Prairie View A&M ranks 221st in rebounds allowed per game (38.7).
- During their last five games, the Panthers have scored an average of 70.2 points per game (0.8 above their season average) and allowed an average of 74.6 points per game (5.5 below their season average).
- The Redhawks’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 7.0, down from 11.8 for the season.