The Philadelphia 76ers (4-1) will travel to AmericanAirlines Arena to square off against the Miami Heat (1-4) in game six of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat ATS Odds
In game five, Embiid led the 76ers to a 104-91 win. He registered a double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds. Philadelphia was successful at getting and making free throws. The 76ers made 29 of their 36 free throws (80.6 percent), while the Heat were just 13-22 (59.1 percent).
The inefficient offense of Miami (21st in the NBA with an offensive efficiency of 105.1) will square off against the elite defense of Philadelphia (third in the league with a defensive efficiency of 102.6). The 76ers figure to have the edge on that side of the ball.
Ben Simmons and Marco Belinelli have played well over the last five games for Philadelphia. Simmons has averaged 16.2 points, 9.8 rebounds, 9.2 assists and 2.0 steals per game, while Belinelli has put up 17.0 points and 1.6 steals a game during that span.
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat Betting Pick
Free NBA Pick: SU Winner – Heat, ATS Winner – Heat, O/U – Over
- The 76ers rank first in points allowed in the paint per game (41.3) while the Heat rank 10th (43.6).
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in second chance points per game (13.9) while Miami ranks 25th (11.0).
- The Heat rank 13th in points off turnovers allowed per game (15.9) while the 76ers rank 27th (18.4).
- Philadelphia ranks second in assists per game (27.1) while Miami ranks 16th (22.8).
- Philadelphia ranks 16th in fast break points per game (11.4) while Miami ranks 26th (9.6).
- The 76ers rank first in rebounds per game (47.6) while the Heat rank 20th (43.3).
- The Heat rank 14th in steals allowed per game (7.6) while the 76ers rank 26th (8.5).
- Miami averages 30.4 three pointers per game, which ranks ninth in the NBA. Philadelphia ranks 17th in three pointers allowed per game (29.5).
- Miami ranks sixth in blocks per game (5.4) while Philadelphia ranks 23rd in blocks allowed per game (5.2).
- In games where they hold opponents under 100 points, Miami is 27-6 and Philadelphia is 23-0.
- In games where they reach 100 points, the Heat are 33-21 and the 76ers are 53-19.
- During their last five games, the 76ers have scored an average of 114.2 points per game (4.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 103.4 points per game (1.8 below their season average).
- The Heat’s average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 10.8, up from 0.2 for the season.