The Wyoming Cowboys (4-2) will be at home in Arena-Auditorium when they meet the Pacific Tigers (5-5). Action begins at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
Pacific Tigers vs. Wyoming Cowboys Betting Preview
In the Tigers last game, they lost to the UC Davis Aggies, 71-67. Pacific’s Anthony Townes contributed 16 points and 10 rebounds in the contest. UC Davis had an effective field goal percentage of 0.593 (above their season average of 0.521). Pacific, on the other hand, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 52.5 (above their season average of 33.0).
The Cowboys are trying to rebound after their 80-64 loss to the South Carolina Gamecocks in their last contest. Justin James was the games high scorer with 20 points on 4-for-12 shooting. South Carolina had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (27.0 vs. 17.5). Wyoming, on the other hand, did a terrific job of getting to and converting from the free throw line (20-26; 76.9 percent).
This contest should be a showdown of conflicting tempos. Wyoming ranks 25th in possessions per game (74.7) while Pacific is 272nd (68.1) dating back to last season.
The Tigers won the lone contest against the Cowboys last season, 73-65. The Tigers dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.564 and a turnover percentage of 17.7. The Cowboys recorded marks of 0.444 and 22.2, respectively, for those same stats.
Pacific Tigers at Wyoming Cowboys ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Wyoming, ATS Winner – Wyoming, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- he Cowboys rank 69th in assists allowed per game (11.8) while the Tigers rank 233rd (14.5).
- acific ranks 45th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Wyoming ranks 193rd (6.6).
- yoming ranks 14th in three pointers attempted per game (27.9) while Pacific ranks 308th (16.2).
- he Cowboys rank 42nd in blocks per game (4.8) while the Tigers rank 237th (2.4).
- acific ranks 110th in rebounds allowed per game (34.3) while Wyoming ranks 302nd (39.8).