The Toronto Raptors (0-1) will be 10-point favorites at home in game two of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs when they take on the Orlando Magic (1-0). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 212 points and it will air on TNT at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
Orlando Magic at Toronto Raptors Betting Odds
In game one, Augustin led the Magic to a 104-101 victory. He put up 25 points and six assists. Orlando covered as a 9.5-point underdog and the two teams combined to put up 205 points, which was under the projected point total of 212. One of Orlando’s biggest advantages was their ability to convert at the free throw line. They were 18-20 (90.0 percent), while the Raptors were just 9-14 (64.3 percent).
Vegas has typically been fairly accurate when predicting totals of Magic games, with 45 unders compared to 38 overs. Orlando holds records of 43-40 straight up (SU) and 45-35-3 against the spread (ATS).
Of the Raptors’ 83 games, 45 have finished over the O/U total. Moreover, Toronto is 58-25 SU and 38-43-2 ATS.
It might be a tough game for Toronto on the offensive glass. The Raptors are among the league’s elite on the offensive glass, ranking 22nd in offensive rebounding percentage at 21.8 percent. Meanwhile, Orlando ranks third in the NBA at corralling defensive rebounds with a defensive rebounding percentage of 79.8 percent. Additionally, the Magic rank 21st in offensive efficiency (107.1), while the Raptors rank fourth in defensive efficiency (105.0).
Orlando Magic vs. Toronto Raptors Betting Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Magic, ATS Winner – Magic, O/U – Over
- Toronto ranks fourth in fast break points per game (18.3) while Orlando ranks 25th (10.9).
- The Magic rank first in second chance points allowed per game (10.9) while the Raptors rank 10th (12.9).
- Toronto ranks 19th in points in the paint per game (48.4) while Orlando ranks 27th (44.0).
- Orlando ranks fifth in blocks per game (5.4) while Toronto ranks eighth (5.3).
- The Raptors rank ninth in steals per game (8.2) while the Magic rank 25th (6.7).
- The Magic rank third in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.7) while the Raptors rank 11th (15.8).
- Orlando ranks second in assists allowed per game (23.1) while Toronto ranks 14th (24.5).
- When holding opponents below 100 points, Toronto is 14-1 and Orlando is 19-3.
- The Magic are 39-19 when they reach 100 points, while the Raptors are 55-19.
- Toronto is 18-23-1 ATS at home, while Orlando is 24-18-2 ATS on the road.
- Of the Magic’s 44 road games, they have 26 unders and 18 overs.
- The Raptors have 22 overs, 19 unders and 1 push in 42 home games.
- The Magic are 5-0 ATS over their last five games, while the Raptors are 3-2.
- In their last five games, Orlando has 4 overs and 1 under, while Toronto has 3 unders, 1 over and 1 push.
- The Magic’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 13.8, up from 0.7 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Raptors have scored an average of 112.8 points per game (1.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 106.2 points per game (2.1 below their season average).