The Orlando Magic (1-3) will attempt to stave off elimination when they travel to Scotiabank Arena to meet the Toronto Raptors (3-1) in game five of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. The Raptors opened as 11.5-point favorites. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 205.5 points and it will air on NBATV at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
Orlando Magic at Toronto Raptors ATS Odds
In game four, Leonard led the Raptors to a 107-85 victory. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 34 points. The two teams combined to put up 192 points, which was under the projected point total of 206, and Toronto covered as a 5.5-point favorite. Converting at the free throw line was one of Toronto’s largest advantages. They were 16-18 (88.9 percent), while the Magic were 10-13 (76.9 percent).
Vegas tends to set the total high when the Magic are involved, as 48 of their 86 contests have ended under the projected point total. Orlando comes into the game with records of 43-43 straight up (SU) and 46-37-3 against the spread (ATS).
Unlike Orlando, Raptors games have a slight tendency to go over the O/U total (52.3 percent). Moreover, Toronto owns records of 61-25 SU and 40-44-2 ATS.
It might be a tough game for Toronto on the offensive glass. The Raptors currently rank 22nd in offensive rebounding percentage (21.7 percent), while Orlando ranks third in defensive rebounding percentage (79.8 percent). Additionally, the Magic rank 22nd in offensive efficiency (106.5), while the Raptors rank third in defensive efficiency (104.5).
Orlando Magic vs. Toronto Raptors Pick
Free NBA Tip: SU Winner – Raptors, ATS Winner – Raptors, O/U – Under
- Toronto ranks fourth in fast break points per game (18.1) while Orlando ranks 25th (10.8).
- The Magic rank third in assists allowed per game (23.1) while the Raptors rank 11th (24.3).
- Orlando ranks fifth in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.9) while Toronto ranks 11th (15.8).
- The Raptors rank 18th in points in the paint per game (48.4) while the Magic rank 28th (43.6).
- The Magic rank fifth in blocks allowed per game (4.4) while the Raptors rank sixth (4.5).
- Orlando ranks first in second chance points allowed per game (11.0) while Toronto ranks 10th (12.8).
- When allowing below 100 points, Orlando is 19-4 and Toronto is 17-1.
- In games where they score more than 100 points, the Magic are 39-19 and the Raptors are 57-19.
- Orlando is 24-19-2 ATS on the road, while Toronto is 19-23-1 ATS at home.
- The Magic have 27 unders and 18 overs in 45 road games.
- Of the Raptors’ 43 home games, they have 22 overs, 20 unders and 1 push.
- In their last five games, Orlando and Toronto are both 3-2 ATS.
- The Magic have 4 unders and 1 over over their last five games, while the Raptors have 5 unders
- The Magic have been outscored by an average of 9.0 points in their last five games. For the season, Orlando has defeated opponents by an average of 0.1 points.
- During their last five games, the Raptors have scored an average of 107.4 points per game (6.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 92.8 points per game (14.7 below their season average).