The Oregon Ducks (23-12), 5-point underdogs, clash against the Marquette Golden Eagles (20-13) in the NIT at Al McGuire Center. The games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 154.5 points and it can be seen on ESPN2 at 4:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 18, 2018.
Oregon Ducks at Marquette Golden Eagles ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Golden Eagles defeated the Harvard Crimson 67-60, while the Ducks beat the Rider Broncs 99-86.
Oregon dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.339 (above their season average of 0.231) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.714 (above their season average of 0.527). For those same stats, Rider put up marks of 0.132 and 0.500, respectively. Marquette, meanwhile, dominated nearly every stat category in their game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.375 (above their season average of 0.226) and a turnover percentage of 23.2 (worse than their season average of 15.2). Harvard had marks of 0.170 and 26.7, respectively, for those same stats. Marquette was led by Markus Howard, who finished with 22 points. Payton Pritchard had a solid performance for Oregon, putting up 23 points, eight assists and six rebounds.
It might turn into a shootout as two of the NCAAs top offenses go head-to-head. Marquette ranks 20th with 115.0 points per 100 possessions and Oregon is 59th (111.8).
Andrew Rowsey has taken his game to another level as of late for Marquette, averaging 23.4 points and 4.8 assists over the last five games.
Oregon Ducks at Marquette Golden Eagles Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Marquette, ATS Winner – Marquette, O/U – Under
- Oregon ranks 56th in assists per game (15.4) while Marquette ranks 248th in assists allowed per game (14.9).
- The Ducks rank 48th in blocks per game (4.3) while the Golden Eagles rank 107th (3.6).
- Oregon ranks 45th in steals allowed per game (5.3) while Marquette ranks 98th (5.9).
- The Ducks rank 157th in rebounds per game (35.3) while the Golden Eagles rank 289th (32.1).
- Marquette averages 26.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 31st in the NCAA. Oregon ranks 162nd in three pointers allowed per game (22.1).
- The Golden Eagles have been outscored by an average of 1.2 points in their last five games. On the season, Marquette has defeated opponents by an average of 2.8 points.
- During their last five games, the Ducks have scored an average of 71.4 points per game (6.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.4 points per game (1.2 below their season average).