The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (1-6), who are currently on a six-game skid, will attempt to get back in the win column when they travel to Fred Bramlage Coliseum to square off with the Kansas State Wildcats (5-1). Kansas State is a 22-point favorite on the opening line, while the games Over/Under (O/U) opened at 140 points. Tip-off is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 29, 2017.
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles at Kansas State Wildcats Odds Preview
The Golden Eagles fell to the Oakland Golden Grizzlies in their last game, 93-86. With 33 points on 16-for-25 shooting, Albert Owens was the games leading scorer. One of Oakland’s biggest strengths was getting to the free throw line. They made 28 trips to the line, while Oral Roberts went just 14 times.
The last time the Wildcats played, they defeated the George Washington Colonials, 67-59. Kansas State’s Dean Wade played a pivotal role with 17 points and nine rebounds. Kansas State dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a phenomenally low turnover percentage of 8.1 (better than their season average of 16.2) and a free throw rate of 0.327 (above their season average of 0.218). George Washington had marks of 16.6 and 0.185, respectively, for those same stats.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Kansas State figures to have a substantial advantage. Since last season, the Wildcats offense ranks 75th in that metric at 0.532, while the Oral Roberts defense ranks 336th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.548).
Of Oral Roberts 6 games with betting action, three have finished over the O/U total, while 3 of Kansas State’s 4 games have finished under the projected point total. The Wildcats hold the substantial advantage straight up (SU) (5-1 vs. 1-6), but the Golden Eagles have the better against the spread (ATS) record (2-4 vs. 1-3).
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles vs. Kansas State Wildcats Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Kansas State, ATS Winner – Oral Roberts, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Wildcats rank 63rd in rebounds allowed per game (33.2) while the Golden Eagles rank 248th (37.2).
- Kansas State ranks 118th in blocks per game (3.6) while Oral Roberts ranks 128th in blocks allowed per game (3.3).
- Kansas State averages 15.1 assists per game, which ranks 67th in the nation. Oral Roberts ranks 294th in assists allowed per game (16.0).
- The Wildcats rank 22nd in steals per game (8.0) while the Golden Eagles rank 230th in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- Kansas State ranks 54th in three pointers allowed per game (19.2) while Oral Roberts ranks 256th (23.2).