Summit foes will collide when the Denver Pioneers (10-14, 4-6 Summit) square off with the North Dakota State Bison (12-13, 4-6 Summit) at Magness Arena. Action starts at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 10, 2018.
North Dakota State Bison at Denver Pioneers Odds Preview
In the Bison’s last game, they lost a tough one against the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles, 67-66. Paul Miller had a solid performance for North Dakota State, recording 15 points and six rebounds. Oral Roberts had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (39.0 vs. 28.9). North Dakota State, meanwhile, forced the Golden Eagles into a turnover percentage of 20.0 (above their season average of 16.0).
The Pioneers are trying to rebound after their 81-77 loss to the South Dakota State Jackrabbits in their last game. With 14 points and eight rebounds, Denver’s Jake Krafka had a good game. South Dakota State had a turnover percentage of 6.3 (better than their season average of 13.2). Denver, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.1 vs. 22.0).
It could be a tough game for North Dakota State on the offensive glass. The Bison rank 307th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.3 percent), while Denver ranks 31st in defensive rebounding percentage (75.6 percent).
These teams have already met once this season. The Pioneers won 67-61. The Pioneers 21.9 offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest strength over the Bison, who had a rate of 11.4. Joe Rosga was a standout player in the game, producing 15 points and six rebounds.
North Dakota State Bison at Denver Pioneers Odds Prediction
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Denver, ATS Winner – Denver, O/U – Over
- The Bison allow the 14th-fewest assists per game (10.4) while the Pioneers rank 43rd (11.5).
- North Dakota State ranks 221st in steals per game (4.4) while Denver ranks 227th (4.0).
- North Dakota State ranks 65th in three pointers allowed per game (19.9) while Denver ranks 282nd (26.5).
- The Pioneers rank 15th in rebounds allowed per game (30.7) while the Bison rank 90th (33.4).
- North Dakota State is 29th in the NCAA with 2.5 blocks allowed per game while Denver is 60th with 2.9 blocks allowed per game.
- The Pioneers have outscored opponents by an average of 1.0 point in their last five games. On the season, Denver has been defeated by an average of 1.6 points.
- During their last five games, the Bison have scored an average of 70.8 points per game (3.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.4 points per game (0.1 above their season average).