The Wake Forest Demon Deacons will get their season underway on their home court when they go head-to-head against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-1) at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The game will air on ACC Network at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
North Carolina A&T Aggies vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons ATS Odds
In the Aggies’ last outing, they fell to the UNCG Spartans, 74-66. North Carolina A&T’s Ibrahim Sylla finished with 12 points and six rebounds in the game. UNCG had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (54.3 vs. 41.0). North Carolina A&T, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.161 vs. 0.109).
Last season, Wake Forest was unable make the tournament following an 11-20 regular season.
The aggressive North Carolina A&T offense could be living from the free throw line in this contest. The Aggies rank 66th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.272, while Wake Forest ranks 309th in FTA rate allowed (0.286) since last season.
North Carolina A&T Aggies vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons ATS Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Wake Forest, ATS Winner – Wake Forest, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- North Carolina A&T ranks 72nd in assists per game (15.1) while Wake Forest ranks 221st in assists allowed per game (14.2).
- The Demon Deacons rank 204th in three pointers attempted per game (20.8) while the Aggies rank 225th (20.1).
- Wake Forest averages 35.7 rebounds per game, which ranks 149th in the country. North Carolina A&T ranks 168th in rebounds allowed per game (34.9).
- The Demon Deacons rank 123rd in blocks per game (3.5) while the Aggies rank 238th (2.3).
- North Carolina A&T ranks 158th in steals per game (6.1) while Wake Forest ranks 186th in steals allowed per game (6.5).