The Georgetown Hoyas (7-0) are off to a hot start and will try to stay unbeaten when they clash with the North Carolina A&T Aggies (5-3) at Capital One Arena. Action begins at 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
North Carolina A&T Aggies at Georgetown Hoyas Betting Preview
The last time the Aggies played, they lost a tough one against the Presbyterian Blue Hose, 73-70. North Carolina A&T’s Femi Olujobi put together a good performance, putting up 17 points and 10 rebounds. Presbyterian had a turnover percentage of 14.2 (better than their season average of 18.9). North Carolina A&T, on the other hand, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 45.5 (above their season average of 26.7).
The Hoyas hope to keep it rolling after defeating the Howard Bison in their last outing, 81-67. Georgetown received a boost from Jessie Govan, who was the teams high scorer with 24 points on 9-for-15 shooting. Georgetown dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.322 (above their season average of 0.321) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 45.5 (above their season average of 35.8). Howard put up marks of 0.052 and 21.2, respectively, for those same stats.
Georgetown could have their way on the defensive side of the ball as they face off against one of the worst offenses in the nation. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Hoyas rank 37th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.467), while North Carolina A&T is 256th in effective field goal percentage (0.493). ,
North Carolina A&T Aggies vs. Georgetown Hoyas Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – North Carolina A&T, ATS Winner – North Carolina A&T, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Hoyas rank 223rd in steals per game (5.4) while the Aggies rank 245th (5.2).
- Georgetown ranks 127th in rebounds per game (36.6) while North Carolina A&T ranks 143rd in rebounds allowed per game (34.7).
- Georgetown averages 15.7 assists per game, which ranks 49th in the NCAA. North Carolina A&T ranks 274th in assists allowed per game (15.5).
- The Hoyas rank 54th in blocks per game (4.5) while the Aggies rank 263rd (2.0).
- Georgetown ranks 90th in three pointers allowed per game (20.2) while North Carolina A&T ranks 255th (23.4).