The Little Rock Trojans (0-5) and the Norfolk State Spartans (0-5) seek their first win when they face off at Jack Stephens Center. Tip-off is set for 4 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
Norfolk State Spartans vs. Little Rock Trojans ATS Preview
In the Spartans last game, they were blown out by the Robert Morris Colonials, 75-53. Norfolk States Nic Thomas recorded 12 points and five rebounds in the game. Robert Morris held the Spartans to an offensive rebounding percentage of 16.7 (below their season average of 28.0). Norfolk State, on the other hand, had a much better free throw rate (0.295 vs. 0.155).
The Trojans are trying to rebound after their 78-64 loss to the Robert Morris Colonials in their last game. Andre Jones was Little Rocks leading scorer with 15 points on 7-for-13 shooting. Robert Morris did a fantastic job of making free throws (21-30; 70.0 percent). Little Rock, meanwhile, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.564 (above their season average of 0.456).
Opposite styles will be on display in this battle. Norfolk State ranks 100th in possessions per game (71.4) while Little Rock is 316th (66.1) since the 2016-17 season.
Norfolk State Spartans vs. Little Rock Trojans ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Norfolk State, ATS Winner – Norfolk State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Trojans rank 148th in assists allowed per game (13.1) while the Spartans rank 226th (14.2).
- Little Rock ranks 199th in steals per game (5.7) while Norfolk State ranks 251st (5.1).
- Norfolk State ranks 70th in rebounds per game (37.9) while Little Rock ranks 281st (33.1).
- The Trojans rank 26th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Spartans rank 199th (3.7).
- Little Rock ranks 118th in three pointers allowed per game (20.4) while Norfolk State ranks 275th (23.7).