The North Carolina State Wolfpack welcome the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers to PNC Arena to start their seasons. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018, and will air on ACC Network.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Odds
North Carolina State went to the tournament last season following a 21-11 regular season campaign that earned them a nine seed in the tournament. They lost in the First Round to the Seton Hall Pirates. Mount St. Mary’s, meanwhile, did not reach the tournament following an 18-14 regular season.
North Carolina State could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their productive offense goes up against one of the nation’s worst defenses. Last season, the Wolfpack ranked 31st in offensive efficiency, while Mount St. Mary’s ranked 254th in defensive efficiency.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers at North Carolina State Wolfpack Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Mount St. Mary’s, ATS Winner – Mount St. Mary’s, O/U – Under
etting Notes (2017-Present):
- Mount St. Mary’s ranks 19th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while North Carolina State ranks 205th (4.0).
- The Wolfpack rank 30th in assists per game (16.1) while the Mountaineers rank 170th in assists allowed per game (13.6).
- Mount St. Mary’s ranks 74th in steals per game (6.9) while North Carolina State ranks 148th in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- The Wolfpack rank 151st in rebounds per game (35.6) while the Mountaineers rank 319th (28.7).
- Mount St. Mary’s ranks 24th in three pointers attempted per game (26.7) while North Carolina State ranks 172nd (21.4).