The Jacksonville Dolphins (3-6) will be at home in Swisher Gym when they go head-to-head with the Milwaukee Panthers (5-3). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 5, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Milwaukee Panthers vs. Jacksonville Dolphins Free Preview
The last time the Panthers played, they fell to the Montana State Bobcats, 68-64. With 18 points on 7-for-11 shooting, Brett Prahl was Milwaukee’s leading scorer. Montana State’s offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest strength over Milwaukee. The Bobcats had a rate of 25.0 (below their season average of 31.6), while the Panthers posted a mark of 20.6 (below their season average of 29.1).
The Dolphins are trying to rebound after their 70-65 loss to the Eastern Kentucky Colonels in their last game. Jace Hogan was Jacksonville’s leading scorer with 20 points on 7-for-19 shooting. Eastern Kentucky had a better free throw rate (0.242 vs. 0.179). Jacksonville, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (17.6 vs. 18.2).
It could be a tough game for Jacksonville on the offensive glass. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Dolphins rank 263rd in offensive rebounding percentage (27.3 percent), while Milwaukee ranks 53rd in defensive rebounding percentage (74.1 percent).
The Panthers won the only contest against the Dolphins last season, 72-67. The Panthers dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a phenomenal free throw rate of 0.353 and a great offensive rebounding percentage of 30.3. For those same stats, the Dolphins had marks of 0.145 and 22.9, respectively.
Milwaukee Panthers vs. Jacksonville Dolphins Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Jacksonville, ATS Winner – Jacksonville, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dolphins rank 251st in rebounds per game (34.0) while the Panthers rank 299th (32.2).
- Jacksonville ranks 270th in blocks per game (2.1) while Milwaukee ranks 282nd (1.8).
- Jacksonville ranks 25th in steals per game (7.8) while Milwaukee ranks 276th (5.0).
- The Panthers rank 126th in three pointers attempted per game (22.3) while the Dolphins rank 283rd in three pointers allowed per game (23.6).
- Milwaukee ranks 150th in assists allowed per game (13.1) while Jacksonville ranks 227th (14.2).