Central Division foes will collide when the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-6) go head-to-head against the Milwaukee Bucks (4-5) at Quicken Loans Arena. The Over/Under (O/U) for the game opened at 220 points with Cleveland set as a 4-point favorite. Tip-off is scheduled for at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 7, 2017, and it can be seen on NBATV.
Milwaukee Bucks at Cleveland Cavaliers ATS Preview
In the Bucks’ last outing, they fell to the Detroit Pistons, 105-96. With 29 points on 13-for-27 shooting, Giannis Antetokounmpo was the top scorer from either team. Detroit did a great job of converting from the free throw line (23-28; 82.1 percent). Milwaukee, on the other hand, was lights out from beyond the arc (10-25; 40.0 percent).
The Cavaliers are hoping to rebound after their 117-115 loss to the Atlanta Hawks in their last outing. With 25 points, 11 rebounds and six assists, Cleveland’s Dwyane Wade played well. Atlanta did an excellent job of converting from the free throw line (24-34; 70.6 percent). Cleveland, on the other hand, forced the Hawks into a turnover percentage of 14.4 (above the 11.1 mark opponents have averaged against Cleveland this season).
Cleveland figures to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Cavaliers rank eighth in offensive efficiency, while the Bucks rank 25th in defensive efficiency.
Games including Milwaukee have finished over 55.6 percent of the time, while 60.0 percent of Cleveland’s games have finished over. The Bucks come into this game with much better straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records. They are 4-5 SU and 3-5-1 ATS, while the Cavaliers are 4-6 SU and 2-8 ATS.
These teams have already met once this season. The two teams combined to score 219 points in that game, which was over the projected point total of 209.5. The Cavaliers won 118-101, covering as 2-point favorites. The Bucks dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 26.3 and a turnover percentage of 15.0. The Cavaliers were 17.5 and 17.7, respectively, for those same stats. Antetokounmpo had a stellar game, with 34 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bucks, ATS Winner – Bucks, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bucks rank first in fast break points allowed per game (11.0) while the Cavaliers rank 10th (13.0).
- Milwaukee ranks 24th in steals per game (8.0) while Cleveland ranks 27th (6.7).
- Cleveland ranks 19th in rebounds per game (43.4) while Milwaukee ranks 27th (40.0).
- When allowing below 100 points, Cleveland is 23-3 and Milwaukee is 27-7.
- The Bucks are 39-19 when they score above 100 points, while the Cavaliers are 65-22.
- The Bucks rank 19th in three pointers attempted per game (23.9) while the Cavaliers rank 23rd in three pointers allowed per game (29.4).
- Milwaukee ranks third in assists per game (24.0) while Cleveland ranks 28th in assists allowed per game (25.0).
- The Cavaliers rank 12th in second chance points per game (11.7) while the Bucks rank 28th (10.5).
- The Bucks lead the league with 4.5 blocks allowed per game while the Cavaliers are second with 4.1 blocks allowed per game.
- Milwaukee ranks fifth in points allowed in the paint per game (43.0) while Cleveland ranks 17th (44.4).