The Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (0-1) will travel to PNC Arena to take on the North Carolina State Wolfpack (1-0). Action starts at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Wolfpack had no trouble getting past the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers, 105-55, while the Hawks lost to the Georgetown Hoyas, 68-53.
North Carolina State played a flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 8.8 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 50.0. Mount St. Mary’s had marks of 20.9 and 25.0, respectively, for those same stats. Maryland Eastern Shore, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (19.3 vs. 23.9). Torin Dorn had a solid performance for North Carolina State, contributing 28 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, Maryland Eastern Shore was lifted by Bryan Urrutia, who contributed 13 points, five rebounds and five assists.
The high-octane offense of North Carolina State will face off against the porous defense of Maryland Eastern Shore. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Wolfpack rank 23rd in offensive efficiency, while the Hawks are 347th in defensive efficiency. The Wolfpack should have the edge on that side of the ball. ,
Maryland Eastern Shore at North Carolina State Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, ATS Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- North Carolina State averages 16.1 assists per game, which ranks 28th in the nation. Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 293rd in assists allowed per game (16.4).
- The Wolfpack average 36.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 133rd in the NCAA. The Hawks rank 304th in rebounds allowed per game (39.4).
- North Carolina State ranks 97th in blocks per game (3.8) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 261st (1.8).
- The Wolfpack rank 32nd in steals per game (7.5) while the Hawks rank 254th (5.0).
- North Carolina State ranks 33rd in three pointers allowed per game (19.1) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 236th (23.5).