The Duquesne Dukes (2-3) will be at home in A.J. Palumbo Center when they go head-to-head with the Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (3-5). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, December 4, 2017.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks vs. Duquesne Dukes Free Preview
The Hawks were victorious over the American University Eagles in their last game, 74-70. With 17 points and 10 rebounds, Miryne Thomas put together a solid game for Maryland Eastern Shore. Maryland Eastern Shore dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.361 (above their season average of 0.169) and a turnover percentage of 8.7 (better than their season average of 17.5). American University was 0.086 and 15.9, respectively, for those same stats.
In the Dukes last game, they were defeated by the Pittsburgh Panthers, 76-64. With 18 points and eight rebounds, Eric Williams Jr. had a good game for Duquesne. Pittsburgh had an effective field goal percentage of 0.616 (above their season average of 0.523). Duquesne, meanwhile, did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (11-15; 73.3 percent).
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks vs. Duquesne Dukes ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, ATS Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dukes average 21.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 152nd in the nation. The Hawks rank 212th in three pointers allowed per game (22.1).
- Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 218th in steals per game (5.6) while Duquesne ranks 248th (5.2).
- Duquesne ranks 139th in rebounds per game (36.5) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 309th in rebounds allowed per game (39.3).
- The Dukes rank 72nd in blocks per game (4.1) while the Hawks rank 230th (2.6).
- Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 214th in assists per game (12.8) while Duquesne ranks 299th in assists allowed per game (15.9).