Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (0-4) travel to Mercer to play the Bears (2-2). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks vs. Mercer Bears ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Bears defeated the UT Martin Skyhawks, 77-60, while the Hawks were blown out by the North Texas Mean Green, 68-34.
Mercer dominated nearly every stat category in the contest. They had a turnover percentage of 14.0 (better than their season average of 15.8) and a free throw rate of 0.164 (matching their season average). For those same stats, UT Martin was 20.8 and 0.117, respectively. Maryland Eastern Shore, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (20.7 vs. 14.8). Djordje Dimitrijevic played well for Mercer with 18 points and seven assists. Meanwhile, Maryland Eastern Shore was led by Ryan Andino, who had 11 points.
Mercer could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their productive offense squares off against one of the country’s worst defenses. Since last season, the Bears rank 34th in offensive efficiency, while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 350th in defensive efficiency.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks vs. Mercer Bears ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Mercer, ATS Winner – Mercer, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Mercer ranks fifth in rebounds allowed per game (30.0) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 311th (39.7).
- The Bears rank 210th in steals per game (5.5) while the Hawks rank 242nd (5.1).
- Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 281st in blocks per game (1.8) while Mercer ranks 282nd (1.7).
- The Bears average 14.4 assists per game, which ranks 106th in the NCAA. The Hawks rank 305th in assists allowed per game (16.3).
- Maryland Eastern Shore averages 22.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 129th in the nation. Mercer ranks 308th in three pointers allowed per game (26.3).