The San Francisco Dons (1-0) open their home schedule at War Memorial Gymnasium against the Maine Black Bears (0-2). Action gets underway at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Maine Black Bears at San Francisco Dons Betting Odds
In their last game, the Dons dismantled the UC Davis Aggies, 76-42, while the Black Bears were beaten by the Utah Runnin’ Utes, 75-61.
San Francisco played a nearly flawless contest. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.4 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.574. For those same stats, UC Davis put up marks of 13.5 and 0.304, respectively. Maine, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (16.6 vs. 18.1). San Francisco was led by Jordan Ratinho, who put up 14 points. Isaiah White had a good outing for Maine, putting up 24 points.
When considering effective field goal percentage, San Francisco should have a substantial advantage. Since last season, the Dons defense ranks 56th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.482), while the Maine offense ranks 331st in effective field goal percentage (0.466). Moreover, the Black Bears, who rank 287th in offensive rebounding percentage (25.5 percent), will battle against the Dons, who rank 45th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.7 percent).
Maine Black Bears vs. San Francisco Dons Odds Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Maine, ATS Winner – Maine, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- San Francisco ranks 13th in three pointers allowed per game (17.4) while Maine ranks 247th (23.6).
- The Dons rank 99th in steals allowed per game (5.8) while the Black Bears rank 249th (7.4).
- San Francisco ranks 116th in blocks per game (3.6) while Maine ranks 161st in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Dons rank 11th in assists allowed per game (10.1) while the Black Bears rank 201st (14.0).
- San Francisco ranks 141st in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while Maine ranks 295th (38.8).