The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels will begin their season on their home court when they go head-to-head against the Loyola Marymount Lions (1-0) at Thomas & Mack Center. The game starts at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Loyola Marymount Lions at UNLV Runnin’ Rebels ATS Odds
In the Lions’ last game, they easily got past the Westcliff Warriors, 75-43. James Batemon was the game’s high scorer with 11 points on 4-for-12 shooting. Loyola Marymount dominated every facet of the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 45.9 and a turnover percentage of 16.3. Westcliff recorded marks of 17.6 and 27.8, respectively, for those same stats.
UNLV did not make the tournament following a 20-13 regular season campaign last season.
The Runnin’ Rebels, meanwhile, owned records of 20-13 SU and 13-16-3 ATS last season. Of the Runnin’ Rebels’ 32 games last year, 17 finished under the O/U total.
UNLV could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their prolific offense squares off against one of the NCAA’s worst defenses. Dating back to last season, the Runnin’ Rebels rank 53rd in offensive efficiency, while Loyola Marymount ranks 333rd in defensive efficiency.
Loyola Marymount Lions vs. UNLV Runnin’ Rebels Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Loyola Marymount, ATS Winner – Loyola Marymount, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- UNLV ranks 10th in rebounds per game (40.5) while Loyola Marymount ranks 278th (33.0).
- The Lions average 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 63rd in the nation. The Runnin’ Rebels rank 197th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- Loyola Marymount ranks 277th in three pointers attempted per game (18.4) while UNLV ranks 305th (16.8).
- The Runnin’ Rebels average 16.2 assists per game, which ranks 26th in the nation. The Lions rank 283rd in assists allowed per game (16.0).
- UNLV averages 4.4 blocks per game, which ranks 41st in the nation. Loyola Marymount ranks 236th in blocks allowed per game (4.8).