The St. John’s Red Storm welcome the Loyola Maryland Greyhounds to Carnesecca Arena to kick off their seasons. The game starts at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds vs. St. John’s Red Storm ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. St. John’s went 16-17 in the regular season while Loyola Maryland finished 9-22.
It could be a tough game for St. John’s on the offensive glass. The Red Storm ranked 315th in offensive rebounding percentage (23.7 percent), while Loyola Maryland ranked 72nd in defensive rebounding percentage (73.9 percent) in the 2017-18 season.
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds vs. St. John’s Red Storm Betting Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Loyola Maryland, ATS Winner – Loyola Maryland, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- St. John’s ranks 13th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Loyola Maryland ranks 241st (4.9).
- The Red Storm average 8.5 steals per game, which ranks seventh in the country. The Greyhounds rank 134th in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- St. John’s ranks 210th in assists per game (12.8) while Loyola Maryland ranks 270th (11.6).
- The Greyhounds rank 70th in three pointers allowed per game (20.3) while the Red Storm rank 279th (25.0).
- Loyola Maryland ranks 127th in rebounds allowed per game (34.2) while St. John’s ranks 304th (39.5).