Pacific Division foes will battle when the Sacramento Kings (5-13) clash against the Los Angeles Clippers (6-11) at Golden 1 Center. The games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 205 points with Los Angeles opening as a 4.5-point favorite. Action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017, and it can be seen on NBC Sports – California.
Los Angeles Clippers at Sacramento Kings ATS Preview
In the Clippers last matchup, they beat the Atlanta Hawks, 116-103. With 26 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists, Blake Griffin led the way for Los Angeles with his zeroth triple-double this season. The Clippers, who came into the game averaging an effective field goal percentage of 0.502, had a ridiculous mark of 0.678, while the Hawks had a free throw rate of 0.157 (below the 0.237 mark opponents have averaged against Los Angeles this season).
The Kings will look to maintain momentum after beating the Los Angeles Lakers in their last matchup, 113-102. Zach Randolph played a pivotal role for Sacramento with 22 points, seven rebounds and seven assists. Sacramento dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 26.3 (above their season average of 20.3) and a turnover percentage of 15.7 (worse than their season average of 12.8). For those same stats, Los Angeles put up marks of 10.5 and 16.7, respectively.
The offensive glass could be a major advantage for Los Angeles in this battle. The Clippers rank fifth in offensive rebounding percentage (25.2 percent), while Sacramento ranks 30th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.4 percent).
Of Los Angeles 17 games, nine have finished under the projected point total, while 9 of Sacramento’s 18 games have finished under the projected point total. The Clippers come into this game with much better straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records. They are 6-11 SU and 7-10 ATS, while the Kings are 5-13 SU and 6-10-2 ATS.
This is the first time these teams will meet this year, after the Clippers won three out of four matchups last season. In the most recent contest, Los Angeles won 115-95. The Clippers dominated every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.229 and an extraordinarily low turnover percentage of 6.0. The Kings put up marks of 0.123 and 10.3, respectively, for those same stats.
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Clippers, ATS Winner – Clippers, O/U – Under
- The Kings rank fourth in blocks allowed per game (4.0) while the Clippers rank 20th (5.2).
- Los Angeles ranks eighth in points in the paint per game (46.7) while Sacramento ranks 11th in points allowed in the paint per game (42.6).
- Los Angeles ranks 14th in rebounds per game (44.3) while Sacramento ranks 29th (39.5).
- Los Angeles is 26th in the NBA with 20.2 assists per game while Sacramento is 28th with 19.9 assists per game.
- Los Angeles is 4-5 ATS on the road with 5 unders and 4 overs.
- Sacramento is 5-3 ATS at home with 4 overs and 4 unders.
- When holding opponents below 100 points, Los Angeles is 4-1 and Sacramento is 3-1.
- The Kings are 2-3 when they score over 100 points, while the Clippers are 6-8.
- The Kings rank 10th in steals per game (8.3) while the Clippers rank 24th in steals allowed per game (8.8).
- Sacramento ranks second in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.3) while Los Angeles ranks 22nd (18.2).
- The Clippers average 14.2 second chance points per game, which ranks fourth in the NBA. The Kings rank 22nd in second chance points allowed per game (13.6).
- The Kings rank 19th in fast break points per game (8.9) while the Clippers rank 21st in fast break points allowed per game (12.2).
- Los Angeles ranks 13th in three pointers attempted per game (29.9) while Sacramento ranks last (21.3).
- Sacramento is 2-2-1 ATS with 2 overs, 2 unders and 1 push in their last five games.
- Over their last five games, Los Angeles is 2-3 ATS with 3 unders and 2 overs.
- The Kings average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 11.8, up from 11.3 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Clippers have scored an average of 101.2 points per game (4.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 107.8 points per game (1.4 above their season average).