The Fordham Rams (0-1) will be at home in Rose Hill Gym when they clash against the LIU Brooklyn Blackbirds (0-1). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 13, 2017.
LIU Brooklyn Blackbirds vs. Fordham Rams Odds Preview
The Blackbirds were beaten by the Tulane Green Wave in their last outing, 102-96. With 34 points on 14-for-20 shooting, Raiquan Clark was the game’s leading scorer. Tulane did a terrific job of converting from the charity stripe (21-26; 80.8 percent). LIU Brooklyn, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (11.9 vs. 14.7).
In the Rams’ last matchup, they were defeated by the Miami (OH) RedHawks, 55-54. Will Tavares was the top scorer from either team with 15 points on 6-for-12 shooting. Miami (OH) had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (50.0 vs. 13.2). Fordham, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (12.6 vs. 24.2).
It could be a sloppy game for the LIU Brooklyn offense. Since the 2016-17 season, LIU Brooklyn ranks 302nd in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.7 percent), while the disruptive defense of Fordham has forced the second-most turnovers in the nation (26.2 percent).
LIU Brooklyn Blackbirds at Fordham Rams Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Fordham, ATS Winner – Fordham, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Blackbirds rank 94th in assists allowed per game (12.4) while the Rams rank 259th (14.9).
- Fordham ranks 184th in blocks per game (2.9) while LIU Brooklyn ranks 220th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- LIU Brooklyn ranks 41st in rebounds per game (38.6) while Fordham ranks 310th (28.4).
- The Rams rank 42nd in three pointers attempted per game (24.7) while the Blackbirds rank 293rd (17.0).
- Fordham ranks second in steals per game (9.9) while LIU Brooklyn ranks 171st (5.8).