The Bradley Braves (7-2) will be at home in Carver Arena when they square off against the Little Rock Trojans (2-7). Bradley opened as a 12-point favorite, while the Over/Under (O/U) for the game has been set at 128 points. Tip-off is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
Little Rock Trojans at Bradley Braves Free Preview
The Trojans lost to the Central Arkansas Bears in their last matchup, 69-54. Andre Jones put together a good performance for Little Rock, leading the team in scoring with 13 points on 6-for-17 shooting. Central Arkansas had a much better turnover percentage (14.5 vs. 20.9). Little Rock, on the other hand, held the Bears to an offensive rebounding percentage of 19.0 (below their season average of 28.3).
The last time the Braves played, they were topped by the San Diego State Aztecs, 75-52. Darrell Brown was Bradley’s high scorer with 12 points on 4-for-13 shooting. One of San Diego State’s biggest advantages was getting to the free throw line. They had 29 free throw attempts, while Bradley had just 10.
When looking at effective field goal percentage, Bradley should have a considerable advantage. Since the 2016-17 season, the Braves defense ranks fifth in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.469), while the Little Rock offense ranks 334th in effective field goal percentage (0.491).
Games involving these teams have typically finished under the projected point total. Little Rock games have finished under 66.7 percent of the time, while Bradley games have gone under 100.0 percent of the time. The Braves come into this game with much better straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records. They are 7-2 SU and 5-2-1 ATS, while the Trojans are 2-7 SU and 1-2 ATS.
Little Rock Trojans at Bradley Braves Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bradley, ATS Winner – Little Rock, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Trojans rank 182nd in three pointers attempted per game (19.1) while the Braves rank 247th (18.3).
- Bradley ranks 68th in steals per game (6.4) while Little Rock ranks 102nd in steals allowed per game (5.5).
- Bradley ranks 24th in rebounds per game (36.4) while Little Rock ranks 186th in rebounds allowed per game (33.3).
- The Braves rank eighth in blocks allowed per game (3.0) while the Trojans rank 135th (2.8).
- Bradley ranks 38th in assists allowed per game (13.2) while Little Rock ranks 160th (13.0).