The Princeton Tigers (2-3) will be at home in L. Stockwell Jadwin Gymnasium when they meet the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (3-3). Action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 29, 2017.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks at Princeton Tigers Free Preview
The Mountain Hawks were beaten by the Pittsburgh Panthers in their last matchup, 80-68. Lehigh’s James Karnik contributed 14 points and 10 rebounds in the contest. Pittsburgh did a terrific job of making free throws (18-21; 85.7 percent). Lehigh, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (13.5 vs. 15.4).
In the Tigers last game, they defeated the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, 83-76. Myles Stephens led the way for Princeton, finishing with 21 points and six rebounds. The Tigers, who came into the game averaging an effective field goal percentage of 0.520, had a fantastic mark of 0.755 and had a free throw rate of 0.255 (above their season average of 0.205).
It could be a tough game for Princeton on the offensive glass. The Tigers rank 325th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.0 percent), while Lehigh ranks 18th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.3 percent) since the 2016-17 season.
The Mountain Hawks won the lone contest against the Tigers last season, 76-67. Making free throws was one of Lehigh’s biggest strengths. They were 14-16 (87.5 percent), while the Tigers were 11-13 (84.6 percent).
Lehigh Mountain Hawks at Princeton Tigers ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Mountain Hawks rank 248th in rebounds per game (34.3) while the Tigers rank 308th (32.5).
- Princeton ranks 24th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Lehigh ranks 26th (2.6).
- Princeton averages 25.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 25th in the NCAA. Lehigh ranks 248th in three pointers allowed per game (23.0).
- The Tigers rank seventh in assists allowed per game (10.2) while the Mountain Hawks rank 218th (14.2).
- Princeton ranks seventh in steals allowed per game (4.7) while Lehigh ranks 120th (6.0).