The Marist Red Foxes and Lehigh Mountain Hawks will go head-to-head at McCann Center to start the new season. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs. Marist Red Foxes ATS Preview
Last season, Marist failed to reach the tournament following an 8-24 regular season. Lehigh also was unable reach the tournament after a 20-12 regular season campaign.
Second-chance opportunities might be rare for Marist in this meeting. The Red Foxes ranked 339th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.6 percent), while Lehigh ranked fifth in defensive rebounding percentage (76.3 percent) last season. Additionally, the Mountain Hawks ranked 22nd in effective field goal percentage (0.555), while the Red Foxes ranked 288th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.526).
Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs. Marist Red Foxes Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Red Foxes average 23.0 three pointers per game, which ranks 91st in the nation. The Mountain Hawks rank 228th in three pointers allowed per game (22.4).
- Lehigh ranks 28th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Marist ranks 87th (3.1).
- Lehigh ranks 31st in rebounds allowed per game (32.1) while Marist ranks 289th (38.4).
- The Mountain Hawks rank 94th in assists per game (14.6) while the Red Foxes rank 284th (11.0).
- Lehigh ranks 99th in steals per game (6.7) while Marist ranks 272nd (4.6).