The Pittsburgh Panthers (1-4) will be at home in Petersen Events Center when they go head-to-head with the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (3-2). Action gets underway at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs. Pittsburgh Panthers ATS Preview
The last time the Mountain Hawks played, they got blown out by the No. 10 USC Trojans, 88-63. With 24 points on 9-for-13 shooting, Kahron Ross was the games leading scorer. USC had a better free throw rate (0.143 vs. 0.086). Lehigh, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (11.9 vs. 12.5).
The Panthers are trying to rebound after their 73-67 loss to the Oklahoma State Cowboys in their last game. With 12 points and 10 assists, Pittsburghs Marcus Carr had a good performance. Oklahoma State had an offensive rebounding percentage of 46.5 (above their season average of 30.6). Pittsburgh, meanwhile, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.547 (above their season average of 0.475).
Second-chance opportunities could be rare for Pittsburgh in this matchup. The Panthers rank 263rd in offensive rebounding percentage (27.3 percent), while Lehigh ranks 22nd in defensive rebounding percentage (75.0 percent) dating back to last season.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs. Pittsburgh Panthers Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Panthers average 22.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 121st in the NCAA. The Mountain Hawks rank 246th in three pointers allowed per game (22.9).
- Pittsburgh ranks 220th in rebounds per game (34.8) while Lehigh ranks 234th (34.5).
- Lehigh ranks 75th in steals per game (6.9) while Pittsburgh ranks 302nd (3.9).
- The Mountain Hawks average 14.5 assists per game, which ranks 99th in the NCAA. The Panthers rank 281st in assists allowed per game (15.3).
- Lehigh ranks 23rd in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Pittsburgh ranks 149th (3.4).