The Saint Peter’s Peacocks welcome the Lafayette Leopards to Yanitelli Center to kick off their seasons. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 7, 2018.
Lafayette Leopards vs. Saint Peter’s Peacocks Betting Odds
Lafayette failed to make the tournament following a 10-21 regular season campaign last season. Saint Peter’s also failed to reach the tournament after a 14-18 regular season.
The Peacocks won the only contest between these two teams last season, 86-82. Saint Peter’s won the rebounding battle. The Peacocks had more offensive rebounds (12 vs. two) and total rebounds (31 vs. 21).
Saint Peter’s may have difficulty getting to the charity stripe in this battle. The Peacocks ranked 315th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.198, while Lafayette ranked 24th in FTA rate allowed (0.185) in the 2017-18 season. ,
Lafayette Leopards vs. Saint Peter’s Peacocks ATS Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Lafayette, ATS Winner – Lafayette, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Saint Peter’s ranks 103rd in steals per game (6.6) while Lafayette ranks 269th (4.2).
- The Leopards rank 233rd in assists per game (12.5) while the Peacocks rank 264th (11.8).
- Lafayette ranks 269th in rebounds per game (33.1) while Saint Peter’s ranks 276th (32.8).
- The Peacocks average 23.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 103rd in the country. The Leopards rank 212th in three pointers allowed per game (23.1).
- Saint Peter’s ranks 41st in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Lafayette ranks 89th (3.0).