The Kennesaw State Owls (1-6) will attempt to put an end to a five-game road losing streak when they clash against the Seattle Redhawks (3-4) at Connolly Center. Action begins at 10:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Seattle Redhawks Odds Preview
In the Owls last contest, they fell to the Washington Huskies, 85-71. With 21 points on 9-for-19 shooting, James Scott led Kennesaw State in scoring. Getting to the free throw line was one of Washington’s largest strengths. They had 26 free throw attempts, while Kennesaw State had just 12.
The Redhawks hope to maintain momentum after topping the Idaho State Bengals in their last game, 73-67. With 24 points on 9-for-18 shooting, Matej Kavas was the games leading scorer. The Redhawks held the Bengals to an offensive rebounding percentage of 19.5 (below the 25.9 mark opponents have averaged against Seattle this season) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.409 (below their season average of 0.478).
When considering effective field goal percentage, Seattle should have a significant advantage. Dating back to last season, the Redhawks defense ranks 56th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.474), while the Kennesaw State offense ranks 173rd in effective field goal percentage (0.510).
Kennesaw State Owls at Seattle Redhawks Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Seattle, ATS Winner – Seattle, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Owls rank 172nd in rebounds allowed per game (35.2) while the Redhawks rank 248th (37.1).
- Kennesaw State ranks 219th in blocks per game (2.7) while Seattle ranks 247th (2.4).
- Seattle ranks 20th in three pointers attempted per game (25.8) while Kennesaw State ranks 317th (15.9).
- The Owls rank 41st in assists per game (15.7) while the Redhawks rank 257th in assists allowed per game (14.8).
- Seattle ranks 122nd in steals per game (6.5) while Kennesaw State ranks 234th (5.4).