The Florida State Seminoles (1-0) will be at home in Donald L. Tucker Center when they clash with the Kennesaw State Owls (1-3). Action gets underway at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 22, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Florida State Seminoles Betting Preview
The Owls lost to the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles in their last game, 82-68. Kennesaw States Jordan Jones had 15 points and seven rebounds in the game. Tennessee Tech had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.547 vs. 0.429). Kennesaw State, on the other hand, had a free throw rate of 0.357 (above their season average of 0.139).
The last time the Seminoles played, they dismantled the George Washington Colonials, 87-67. Florida State was lifted by Chris Koumadje, who finished with 14 points, seven rebounds and five blocks. Florida State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.618 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 44.8. George Washington recorded marks of 0.437 and 38.5, respectively, for those same stats.
The high-octane offense of Florida State will face off against the bottom-tier defense of Kennesaw State. Since last season, the Seminoles rank 24th in offensive efficiency, while the Owls are 267th in defensive efficiency. The Seminoles figure to have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Florida State Seminoles ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Florida State, ATS Winner – Florida State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Seminoles rank 74th in rebounds per game (37.8) while the Owls rank 163rd in rebounds allowed per game (35.1).
- Kennesaw State averages 15.5 assists per game, which ranks 51st in the nation. Florida State ranks 74th in assists allowed per game (11.9).
- Florida State ranks 17th in blocks per game (5.2) while Kennesaw State ranks 205th (2.9).
- The Seminoles rank 42nd in steals per game (7.4) while the Owls rank 227th (5.3).
- Kennesaw State ranks 40th in three pointers allowed per game (18.8) while Florida State ranks 168th (21.4).