The James Madison Dukes (2-4) and the Radford Highlanders (2-2), who both like to play patient, will battle at Dedmon Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
James Madison Dukes vs. Radford Highlanders Betting Preview
In the Dukes last contest, they defeated the Appalachian State Mountaineers, 105-99. Stuckey Mosley led James Madison in scoring with 32 points on 9-for-23 shooting. James Madison played a nearly flawless game. They had a solid turnover percentage of 9.3 (better than their season average of 17.7) and a free throw rate of 0.380 (above their season average of 0.279). For those same stats, Appalachian State had marks of 19.5 and 0.268, respectively.
The Highlanders are hoping for a better outcome after their 77-74 loss to the Elon Phoenix in their last contest. Donald Hicks was Radford’s leading scorer with 15 points on 5-for-14 shooting. Elon had a turnover percentage of 8.6 (better than their season average of 15.8). Radford, on the other hand, held the Phoenix to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.2 (below their season average of 23.5).
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. Radford ranks 320th in possessions per game (66.1) and James Madison is 305th (66.7) since the 2016-17 season.
James Madison Dukes vs. Radford Highlanders Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Radford, ATS Winner – Radford, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dukes rank 20th in rebounds allowed per game (31.5) while the Highlanders rank 92nd (33.8).
- Radford ranks 238th in assists per game (12.3) while James Madison ranks 280th (11.5).
- Radford ranks 74th in three pointers allowed per game (19.6) while James Madison ranks 247th (22.9).
- The Dukes rank 143rd in steals per game (6.3) while the Highlanders rank 281st (4.8).
- James Madison ranks 48th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while Radford ranks 166th (3.6).