The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks will get their season started on their home court when they take on the Jacksonville Dolphins (0-1) at Walkup Skydome. The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Jacksonville Dolphins vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks ATS Odds
In the Dolphins’ last matchup, they were beaten by the Florida A&M Rattlers, 65-50. Jacksonville’s Dave Bell had a solid performance, leading both teams in scoring with 12 points on 4-for-6 shooting. Florida A&M had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.547 vs. 0.298). Jacksonville, meanwhile, did a great job of converting from the free throw line (19-22; 86.4 percent).
Last season, Northern Arizona was unable make the tournament following a 5-27 regular season campaign.
The Lumberjacks won the lone contest between these two teams last season, 83-72. Northern Arizona had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.667 vs. 0.433). Jacksonville, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (11.8 vs. 22.3).
Jacksonville Dolphins at Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Free Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Jacksonville, ATS Winner – Jacksonville, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Jacksonville ranks 71st in steals per game (7.0) while Northern Arizona ranks 234th in steals allowed per game (7.2).
- The Lumberjacks average 18.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 280th in the nation. The Dolphins rank 245th in three pointers allowed per game (23.6).
- Jacksonville blocks 3.5 opponent shots per game, which ranks 126th in the nation. Northern Arizona ranks 151st in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- The Dolphins rank 146th in assists allowed per game (13.2) while the Lumberjacks rank 267th (15.3).
- Jacksonville ranks 154th in rebounds per game (35.6) while Northern Arizona ranks 253rd (33.6).